The Byzantine Rose Weave, a delicate version of the Byzantine Weave, intersperses open links into this otherwise dense weave pattern.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Dimensions: 0.35 in (8.7 mm) x customized length
- Customized Length: I personalize each Chainmaille bracelet to fit its recipient, weaving each pattern by hand, one ring at a time. The best way to determine your preferred length is to measure a bracelet you already own; its entire length, including the clasp. Every effort will be made to make the bracelet the exact “Custom Fit Size” length you request. However, Chainmaille patterns sometimes do not end at the exact length needed, so please let me know if you would like your “Personalized Fit Option” to fit snug or loose.
- Clasp Options: Refer to the picture above, from left to right, Interlocking, Heart & Toggle, or Dolphin Lobster.
- Construction: Starting with 18 gauge sterling silver round wire, I fabricate 6 mm and 3.5 mm inner diameter rings and interlock them at a density of 22 rings per inch in this pattern.
- This item includes a charm attached at the clasp, hallmarked with .925 and my makers-mark. It is delivered in a satin pouch or a beautifully packaged gift box, along with a silver cleaning cloth and anti-tarnish paper.
About Chainmaille – Is it chain maille, chainmaille, chain mail, chainmail? No one can agree on the proper spelling, but all refer to rings woven together to make beautiful patterns. Traditional chainmaille is woven by hand. The links are not soldered together and are very strong due to the linking: Any force exerted on the piece is dispersed across the bracelet.