Wild Ones Collection is a fund raising campaign to support wildlife conservation. The Gray Wolf was an obvious choice to lead our campaign on behalf of the Colorado Chapter of the Sierra Club (https://coloradosierraclub.org). Gray wolves are one of the most endangered animals in North America. Wolves, above all, love and need family. Restoring and maintaining family connections is essential to their recovery. Colorado Sierra Club is a highly motivated group that works tirelessly to shape and advance environmental policy in order to protect Colorado’s natural resources. Sierra Club’s Colorado Gray Wolf Restoration Fund will receive 20% of all sales (excl. tax and shipping) that include this item.
Wild Ones Collection – 20% donated to Sierra Club’s Colorado Gray Wolf Restoration Fund
“Wolves enliven the mountains, forests, and tundra like no other creature, helping to enrich our stay on the planet simply by their presence as other highly advanced societies in our midst.-Gordon Haber”
- Materials: Sterling Silver, with stone option available
- Pendant Dimension: 0.8 x 1.6 in (20 x 40 mm)
- Stones: Faceted Lab-Created Gemstone
- Stone Dimension: 6 mm diameter
- Necklace: 18 inch sterling silver 1.2 mm snake chain with a lobster clasp or 20 inch sterling silver 1.8 mm bead chain – both fabricated in Italy
- Construction: The custom design is etched into a 20 gauge sheet of sterling silver. Using traditional metalsmithing techniques, the dog tag style design is hand-fabricated into a pendant, and then the piece is polished to a fine satin matte finish.
- This item is hallmarked with .925 and my makers-mark. It is delivered in a satin pouch or a beautifully packaged gift box, along with a silver cleaning cloth and anti-tarnish paper.
*Your hand-fabricated piece will be very similar to the photograph. However, hand-fabricated items will vary slightly in size and appearance.