Wild Ones Collection is a fund raising campaign to support wildlife conservation. The American Yellow Lady’s-Slipper Orchid is the first plant represented in our Wild Ones Collection. They can be found in Aspen groves and in forests of Ponderosa pine and Douglas fir, from 7400- 8500 ft. In Colorado American Yellow Lady’s-Slipper Orchids are a rare and endangered plant that is a delight to find in its moist habitat. If you are lucky enough to find them, please take your pleasure only in photographing these rare beauties. My partner in this campaign, The Colorado Natural Heritage Program (https://cnhp.colostate.edu), monitors and ranks at risk species and habitats in Colorado and provides a range of information, expertise, and assessments to promote the conservation of Colorado’s valuable biological resources. 20% of any sale (excl. tax and shipping) that includes this item will be donated to this very important effort.
Wild Ones Collection – 20% donated to Colorado Natural Heritage Program
“ The earth laughs in flowers-Ralph Waldo Emerson”
- Materials: Sterling Silver, with stone option available
- Pendant Dimension: 0.8 x 1.6 in (20 x 40 mm)
- Stones: Faceted Lab-Created Gemstone
- Stone Dimension: 6 mm diameter
- Necklace: 18 inch sterling silver 1.2 mm snake chain with a lobster clasp or 20 inch sterling silver 1.8 mm bead chain – both fabricated in Italy
- Construction: The custom design is etched into a 20 gauge sheet of sterling silver. Using traditional metalsmithing techniques, the dog tag style design is hand-fabricated into a pendant, and then the piece is polished to a fine satin matte finish.
- This item is hallmarked with .925 and my makers-mark. It is delivered in a satin pouch or a beautifully packaged gift box, along with a silver cleaning cloth and anti-tarnish paper.
*Your hand-fabricated piece will be very similar to the photograph. However, hand-fabricated items will vary slightly in size and appearance.